Register now and join the DOS Gamer community - Its FREE!!!   To register please click here...

WHATS NEW? | GAMES | APPS | FORUM | UPLOAD | FAQ | CONTACT
  Sign In
Username:
Password:
Register Now
Lost Pwd?
Games
Search:                                    VB Code  Free fonts

All DOS Games
Action Games
Adult Games
Adventure Games
Card Games
Chess Games
Compilation Games
Card Games
Educational Games
Fighting Games
IF Games
Puzzle Games
Racing Games
RPG Games
Simulation Games
Sport Games
Strategy Games
Trivia Games
War Games
Windows Games
Uncategorised
Random Game
Top 50 DOS Games
Trending Games
Request A Game
Browse By Letter
A B C D E
F G H I J K
L M N O P
Q R S T U
V W X Y Z
Browse By Number
0 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9
Applications
DOS Games FAQ

Monkey Island: Man or Myth?

Home · Groups · General DOS Gaming · Monkey Island: Man or Myth?

DOS Gamer Group Message

manman3 2
DOS Gamer Newbie
Location: Austria
Member Since: 2nd Apr 2006

Posted - Sunday, 26th March 2006 - 04:10

Hello all,

Procrastinating from writing my essay, and upon examining the forums, I found this area where I can talk about dos games.  I was just wondering if there are other Monkey Island lovers out there who would like to reminisce about all of the amazing times they have had with the game.  Sword fighting insults?  Three-headed monkeys?  Pants falling down on a grave?

That is all for now, thought I would throw this out there, see if anyone 'holla's back,' so to speak...

Stefan 123
DOS Gamer Fan
Location: United States
Member Since: 16th Feb 2008

Posted - Saturday, 15th March 2008 - 12:40
Ok, I definitely need Sudeki, that game is SOOOO cool!

Deathdealer9978 169
DOS Gamer Fan
Location: United States
Member Since: 26th Jan 2007

Posted - Saturday, 15th March 2008 - 13:42
Blood Wake is great for unleashing pent up frustration and hostility. In Blood Wake you captain high powered speed boats that are armed to the teeth for some modern day piracy. It features both a story mode where you can unlock new boats, and a death match mode for some mindless mayhem and brutality. This was one of the first games I bought when I got my first Xbox, and is still one of my favorites.

Stefan 123
DOS Gamer Fan
Location: United States
Member Since: 16th Feb 2008

Posted - Saturday, 15th March 2008 - 18:00
MMMMMMMM... MAYHEM!

hitman 68
DOS Gamer Fan
Location: Australia
Member Since: 2nd Apr 2007

Posted - Saturday, 15th March 2008 - 22:48
dude just get a 360, and get FABLE 2!!!!!!! (when it comes out that is...)

Stefan 123
DOS Gamer Fan
Location: United States
Member Since: 16th Feb 2008

Posted - Sunday, 16th March 2008 - 04:43
AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW..... FABLE 2!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be freakin perfect!!! I can pick up an Xbox pretty cheap and the games are pretty cheap too since the 360 came out. I'd love to get a 360, but I can't justify spending that much money on a gaming system right now. I have too many responsibilities.

Cries like a little girl

Stefan 123
DOS Gamer Fan
Location: United States
Member Since: 16th Feb 2008

Posted - Saturday, 29th March 2008 - 15:25
Right, I've Defeated Heigou and rejoined  SUDEKI, Killed the devil b*tch, the weird monk, and had a party with the undead in THE BARD'S TALE, Blasted a million holes through the psychotic psychiatrist in EVIL DEAD REGENERATION, And avenged MAX PAYNE by dropping a radio tower on a helicopter.

I have FABLE THE LOST CHAPTERS on it's way in the mail.

WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO TIL IT GETS HERE?????

Galbatorix347 5
DOS Gamer Fan
Location: United States
Member Since: 30th Mar 2008

Posted - Sunday, 30th March 2008 - 18:15
dude u really should try the old, DOS versions of prince of persia; a bit hard, but fun! btw, i like halo 3!

Galbatorix347 5
DOS Gamer Fan
Location: United States
Member Since: 30th Mar 2008

Posted - Saturday, 5th April 2008 - 12:33

onibara 102
DOS Gamer Fan
Location: United States
Member Since: 28th Sep 2007

Posted - Saturday, 5th April 2008 - 15:07
I loved the DOS Prince of Persias.

I want more side scrollers in my life.

Stefan 123
DOS Gamer Fan
Location: United States
Member Since: 16th Feb 2008

Posted - Monday, 7th April 2008 - 16:53
I agree, the original prince of persia is great. It was so cool that it was unlocked when you complete sands of time!!
Aside from that...

THE DUMB B*ST*RDS WHO SENT FABLE GOT MY FOOOOOKING ADDRESS WRONG, OR THE MAIL MAN WAS BEING A COMPLETE ASSWIPE. EITHER WAY IT WAS UNDELIVERED, RETURNED TO THE SENDER AND I HAVE TO WAIT FOR IT TO BE SENT OUT AGAIN.

JEEEEEZUS CHRIST!

Galbatorix347 5
DOS Gamer Fan
Location: United States
Member Since: 30th Mar 2008

Posted - Tuesday, 8th April 2008 - 15:23
i'd kind of appreciate it if you kept the profanity down.

Stefan 123
DOS Gamer Fan
Location: United States
Member Since: 16th Feb 2008

Posted - Wednesday, 9th April 2008 - 18:11
Are you kidding me?

Ask yourself this: Do you watch movies/TV? Is it limited to The Waltons reruns and care bears so it doesn't offend you? Do you own any music CDs? Do any of them throw in the occasional F-bomb?

Sorry but I think it's a little petty. I'm not deliberately trying to offend anyone, and I'm not being graphically explicit or rude.

Jeez, If you'd joined this site a few months ago you would have ran a mile if you're that easily offended, there was adult games and porno sponsorship...

Anyway, there are plenty of forums here about that.

Still no sign of Fable, I'm getting antsy!

Reply to Monkey Island: Man or Myth?

You need to log in to post a reply.

Your IP: 3.16.212.99 (US) |   1650 users online

^ Top | About | Disclaimer | Terms | Privacy | Cookies | DMCA | Contact
Copyright © 1999-2024 dosgamer.com All Rights Reserved.