Register now and join the DOS Gamer community - Its FREE!!!   To register please click here...

WHATS NEW? | GAMES | APPS | FORUM | UPLOAD | FAQ | CONTACT
  Sign In
Username:
Password:
Register Now
Lost Pwd?
Games
Search:                                    VB Code  Free fonts

All DOS Games
Action Games
Adult Games
Adventure Games
Card Games
Chess Games
Compilation Games
Card Games
Educational Games
Fighting Games
IF Games
Puzzle Games
Racing Games
RPG Games
Simulation Games
Sport Games
Strategy Games
Trivia Games
War Games
Windows Games
Uncategorised
Random Game
Top 50 DOS Games
Trending Games
Request A Game
Browse By Letter
A B C D E
F G H I J K
L M N O P
Q R S T U
V W X Y Z
Browse By Number
0 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9
Applications
DOS Games FAQ

Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender

Home · Groups · General DOS Gaming · Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender

DOS Gamer Group Message

Oscarchips 31
DOS Gamer Fan
Location: Australia
Member Since: 23rd Nov 2006

Posted - Friday, 26th January 2007 - 05:19
I would like to say this from the top of my head, Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender was an awesome game. I remembered a long time ago when I was nine years old and my dad got this cd-rom from some guy at his job and it was a 101 dosgames cd-rom and it had all sorts of cool dosgames on it. When my dad load it up I was so excited, because I never thought that there could be so many dosgames on a cd-rom like this and one of those games that cought my eye was Rex Nebular and this game reminded me so much of Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, because of the way how the game played. I liked all aspects of the game especially the way how Rex acts when he is sorrounded by beautiful women and its also funny when you die in different situations such as the one where you get captured by Keepers and they take you to Doctor Slache and if answer her questions wrong then she kills Rex with a chainsaw and she even replies with 'here's mr.chainsaw'. Another part that I was impressed with was the fact that if you play in different difficulties then you have to beat the game in a different way which I also liked the fact when you play the game over and over again certain things change such as the codes on the teleporters and the message on the audio tape. Overall I really liked the game and I was glad that I was able to find it again and finish it, because when I first played it couldn't get anywhere but because I found this webiste and downloaded it I was able to accomplish something that I wasn't able to do a long time ago and I wish that this game had a sequel, because this game deserves it.

Reply to Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender

You need to log in to post a reply.

Your IP: 3.17.162.140 (US) |   921 users online

^ Top | About | Disclaimer | Terms | Privacy | Cookies | DMCA | Contact
Copyright © 1999-2024 dosgamer.com All Rights Reserved.